Updated: Here is a link to a video that shows the new SCCM features for supporting Windows 8 that are available in the SP1
Today I presented ‘Reimagining the Enterprise with Windows 8’ at Boston Code Camp 18. I talked about some challenges you may face when bringing Windows 8 into the Enterprise. I also covered some of the things that you will want to do to reimagine your enterprise applications for the enterprise. You can get the slides from my presentation here.
During the presentation I did some demos that I have covered in other blog post here are the links to those post. The code from those demos are also available.
- Using the Metro Share Contract With Custom Data
- To Metro and Back Again: A Developer’s Tale (Part 2)
Here are the links to the reference I presented.
- Start Here: http://dev.windows.com
- Key Board Short Cuts: http://bit.ly/OHphsI
- LOB Deployment: http://bit.ly/ytQW0u
I had a decent turn out for the first presentation in the morning. I want to thank all the people who did attend and asked some pretty good questions.
Leave a Reply